Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wookie is crawling.....

Hahahah now that she is almost 7 Months old. I should share here 6 months pics. As everyone knows I'm not into the whole staged pics .. but my photographer decided to leave for a month....and I had to get something done. Thanks Rondie! Brookie is the best at taking pictures right now! She is ALWAYS smiling!

This one is my favorite


Rub a Dub Dub



Yes she is already pulling up on stuff


BIG SMILE


Please don't start walking at 9 months.....

4 comments:

Sue said...

these are so cute!! She is a doll and I really cannot beleive she is already 7 months, I mean are you sure?

Anonymous said...

OMG Stephanie...she is getting just TOO big!!! Where is their 1st year going???

kim.clapp said...

Beautiful!!!

Ashley said...

So cute! I love those chubby little rolls.