Sunday, August 23, 2009

A night out for Mommy and Daddy


Did I ever mention How COOL my brother is? Just in case I haven't said it enough. MY BROTHER ROCKS! My brother and Veronica came into town to celebrate The Serrano's 11th Anniversary and a lil HS reunion. We started the night off at a FABULOUS dinner at TAO. Apparently the SEA BASS is the die for..Bill didn't share his! Then we hoped into a Suv limo and headed over to the Hard Rock. I didn't know what exactly we were going to do.. but then My brother surprised us with VIP tickets to see CRUE FEST!! IT was awesome. We had never been in the NEW JOINT before... Which it totally rock. Got to see Godsmack and of course Motley Crue.

I met some really cool people. Along with one of my Fav Reality TV Stars, Ashley from Rock of Love/ Charm School.
I heart VH1. ooooo it was a great time. It totally rocks having a Rockstar for a brother! XOXO Aero. =)

No comments: