Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW.... Where has the time gone? My baby is 1!!!!! We are having her party in a couple weeks. Need to recoup from Christmas! Why did I pick December 29th for her birthday? Crazy MOMMY!!!! It has been such a blessing having Brooklyn in our family. I cannot imagine life with out her. She is still such a HAPPY baby. She makes my heart SUPER HAPPY! She has learned stuff so fast. I'm sure its cause her Big Sister shows her the loops. Brooklyn's vocabuary so far is
MAMA
STOP
YUK
JUICE
EAT
She is now in her BIG GIRL seat... and LOVES IT... she thinks its cool. She sits and stares out the window with Big Smiles.
Heres some pics of my ever so growing girl....











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw what a cutie she is...getting so big...happy birthday little brookie!!!