Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mothers Day is May 9th

With Mother's Day fast approaching.. I came across this really cute  FREE BAG from ...
Vista Print ooooo the possibilities...  there are ENDLESS... If you wanna upload your own image its about $2.49ish...and then I found this blog.... How does she? Pretty amazing idea! I was TOTALLY inspired!!! So, Mom and Mary please don't click on the link .. unless you want your Mothers day gift spoiled... Though I didn't do exactly what Shelley did .. what a super cute idea! I know a lot of my friends can relate to there loves ones being so far away from them.  Thanks Shelley for the inspiration!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You're welcome! ;) I'm so glad you loved the idea. I can hardly wait to give this gift! :) Thanks for linking back to us. -Shelley {HowDoesShe.com}

Ashley said...

I ordered one! I didn't upload my own picture because I couldn't figure out how to do it without keeping it almost free, but I still got a really cute monogrammed one! Thanks for the idea!