Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twins.... 17 months apart???



     



First I really thought Brooklyn look like Caleigh.. Every day Brooklyn is looking more like her own self. I do see Caleigh in her ALOT .  Since I kept all of Caleighs Clothes and pretty much took a picture of her everyday. I can take the same photo with Brooklyn and compare the two. This is Bill's favorite oneies. He brought it for the "baby" before we knew it was a Caleigh! Both our 3 months old in this picture. Brooklyn is only a few ounces smaller then Caleigh was at this time. Aren't they so cute??

2 comments:

Michelle Ryan said...

First of all they are so damn adorable!!! But I do have to say they dont look like twins at all to me! They have their similarities dont get me wrong, but Caleigh was thinner in the face and had some crazy hair...while Brooklyn has a much rounder face and a little bit more toned down hair style...lol

Love you girls
Michelle Ryan

Sue said...

Brooklyn is getting so flippin cute!! Thanks for the test picture too, you'll have to save me all the girly cute clothes. Your girls have the best wardrobe!!