Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Already ....

Can you believe it is April already.? Where has the time gone? Brooklyn is 3 months old. She is growing so quickly. I wish she would stay little longer. This is my last baby and I don't want her to grow up! Caleigh is turning 2 in less then 4 months! We have already hit the terrible twos! She wants to do everything herself and her way. The potty training is still in affect. Not really pushing the issue to much. I do however have a personal goal to have her completely potty trained by August.  Just got the Easter Pictures done. Still need to take Brookie to get her 3 Month Pictures. We have been so busy with family and friends visiting I really haven't had the time.  I will try to up date this site as much as possible. I have been going back in forth with blogging and the baby home page. I like the fact you can have tons of pictures. Bill's suggestion was to just update this site more! =) We'll see what I can do ! Here's a little sneak peak of the Easter Card I made soon to be in your mail boxes .

No comments: