Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1:00 AM and I'm on the computer.....

Here it is 1 in the morning and I'm addicted to PHOTOSHOP..... AGH!!! The possibilities are ENDLESS. Its been taking Caleigh a little longer to get to bed these days. Not sure why. She can get out of her crib in less then a minute. Pretty funny watching it. Would post the video, but I think my mama would be mad. Tomorrow Daddy is turning the crib to a Toddler bed till Her bed gets in. I love online shopping.. hate waiting for it to arrive. I didn't think she was ready but as of the last two nights she has been sleeping in the guest bedroom. Hopefully, she'll LOVE her new big girl bed and I can get creative !
Here's a little something I created in ten minutes. There is a lot more I did to it. Not sure if my gf wants it posted until the invites are out! THANKS MYKIE DEITZ! He's my tech support. Showed me a few key things. NOW I feel like a PRO. Thanks Brother I LOVE YOU! What would I do with out you Mykel? YOU ROCK!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY..for the wonderful hubby!!! That is wonderful of him to do that for you!!! Everyone looks good!!!