Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Bunny is coming to town.....

Well Daddy has been working so hard lately. This Friday AND Saturday Daddy work overtime. So what does Mommy need to do with those 48 hours... KEEP BUSY and get out of the house. We live in a great community called Summerlin. There is ALWAYS something going on for the kids. I love it! I saw some signs around town saying EGG HUNT this Saturday, So last night I went on line to check more about it... Couldn't find anything about it. I did however find one at 10 am at the Becker Community Center. Loaded up the girls... and we were off.... like a herd of turtles. We got there a little too late. Caleigh ran and got a few eggs. She is so grown up! I tried to take her picture with the Easter Bunny. She WASN'T having it! Mommy and Brookie got in the picture and she was a little better. felt so bad that she really didn't get to do an egg hunt because Mommy was late. SO, I decided to go to the one at 1:30. Telling myself we are leaving the house at 1. We left at 1! (yeah Mommy) and SO DID everyone else. Man that place was packed. Kids, parents, dogs everywhere. It was so much fun. They had bouncing houses, petting zoo, face painting and a little show for the kids 0-3 . They didn't let the kids under 3 do the egg hunt. but Caleigh had a lot of fun. I thought she would really enjoy the petting zoo. NOT So much. She was kinda freak. She did however dance her little self off at the little show. She even went on stage and shook it. Thats Mamas girl! Brooklyn slept the WHOLE entire time. We met a few new mommies to have play dates with . It sure was a lot of fun. Hopefully next time, Daddy won't be working so hard and he can enjoy all the fun things I get to do with the girls. LOVE YOU WUBBIE!!!

No comments: