Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our 1st Child





Daphne Ann Caswell Born May 10, 2004..... Everyone that knew me before babies knew Daphne was my heart. I took her everywhere. Never made her walk. Dress her in every clothing possible. Took her to Spa days.. You name it .. Daphne did it. Then came Caleigh and I pretty much got over Daphne. She gets on my nerves. All the little things I thought were cute, Piss me off!! I mean come on What dog doesn't walk??? I tried giving her away, lots of times! To only have Bill say.. Shes my dog. She loves me . I think Daphne had a new friend this past week. I was going through the pictures and almost everyone at home or in the car. Hailey has Daphne. Through out there visit she would refer to her as her dog.. CJ leave MY dog alone.. It was too cute. Daphne really can't wait to see her again!

No comments: