Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clothes Clothes EVERYWHERE......



Recently, I have been sick of going into Caleigh's Closet and putting something on her that fit a week ago to find out it doesn't fit anymore. I then decided it was time to go through her clothes. I saved pretty much everything I ever got. I have BOXES AND BOXES of clothes. I knew I was going to have another girl. Cause lets face it .. Bill doesn't know how to make girls! LOL I was so excited to have Brookie wear some of my most favorite outfits of Caleighs. What I didn't think about ... they are born in different seasons! Right now Brookie is into 3-6 months...6 month clothes. and Caleigh is in 3t! I dumped all the boxes into the loft to only have one box that would fit Brookie and NO clothes to fit Caleigh. I'm so glad we have an Old Navy, Ross, and Marshall... not to mention Target. Anywhere you can get CUTE girl clothes at 4 bucks a pop. I'm there. Caleigh was "helping" me with my piles.....this is what my loft look like!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lord, Step!!!! That is a S*** load of clothes...but I agree...I am so LOVING Ross!!! I have found most of Khloe's clothes there