Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 9th Squarepants Birthday Hailey!!





Hailey is turning 9!!!! Can you believe it! What a little ham she is!! I wanted to plan something special for her while she was here since we wouldn't be able to make it to VA for her birthday! I didn't know till Saturday morning if we were going to AV or not. I kinda wanted Kelsea, Taylor and Ashton there to help with the lil girls... so we just went to Red Robin for dinner and then ice cream cake! Hailey and CJ's grandparents got to join us for dinner too! We got her a spongebob cookie dough ice cream cake. YUMMY!!! She got lots of cool stuff . I really wanted to go to this place in Rancho called Jumping Jacks(thanks Sue) but NO body ever called me back. Pump it up was closed on Monday's and I didn't want to do Chuck E Cheese since thats where her party is going to be in VA. We ended up finding a place in Las Vegas called Bounce U. Which was super fun! CALEIGH Loved it. She went up the HUGE inflatable Slide and went down all by herself. She is such a big girl. Hailey and her had a really good time together. Mark and his kids join in. Which CJ really enjoyed. After she met Mark .. she kept asking if he was coming over again! She even asked Mark if he was married cause she would like a 3rd dad. HAHAHA the kids say. When she gets older she'll laugh about it. I remember when I asked my parents to get a divorce because I wanted TWO of everything like my friends!! Now there coming up to there 45th wedding anniversary. WOO HOO!!

No comments: